Government decision for non-reserved castes, can be found in these reserve schemes …
- Gandhinagar: A crucial decision has been taken by the government to take non-reserved castes.
- The government has considered giving benefits to the schemes to attract non-reserved castes.
- Non-reserved castes will also get benefit in the reserved category.
- The government is considering giving benefits to non-reserved castes in 35 schemes.
- Non-reservation commission will recommend to the government.
- Loan and government jobs will be benefitted for higher studies. Education loans are being considered for 2 to 4%.
- Relaxation in age limits, women’s category will also benefit. Subsidies can also benefit non-resident castes.
- The Commission will conduct surveys in one month, what non-reserved castes want. 500 to 600 samples will be taken for the district.