Your PAN card will be canceled if the cancellation is not done till 31 August 'this' work
- Zee News April 26th 2018 11:53
- PAN card is a document that gives information about your financial status
- New Delhi: (Permanent Account Number) card is a required document, most of the funds needed to open a bank account, such as opening a bank account. The PAN number has to be given for each major financial transaction. The government has also made the PAN compulsory for big shopping. However, if you did not do a required work till August 31, then this PAN card would be worthless.
- The last date for linking PAN cards with support is August 31. If you have not yet linked your PAN card with support, then there may be a lot of problems in the future. According to the latest information, the government has stopped 11.44 lakh PAN cards or has made it dormant. If you do not have a PAN card and a support link after the expiry of August 31, then a Pum can occur with you. The government has repeatedly warned about this. Now the government is completely more likely to not have the date of linking this PAN card and Aadhaar card.
- Last year, the government asked the taxpayers to join the PAN to fill the income tax return, but the deadline was extended later. Now the deadline for this is August 31. Currently, the government has reported that 25% of the people holding about 30 crores of PAN have linked the PAN to the base.
- During the refund period last year, the government had deactivated 11.44 lakh PAN cards. The matter was clarified in Parliament that the person who had more than one PAN card has run the problem. Under these circumstances it is imperative that you check whether your PAN Card is on or not.