PGVCL Recruitment for Vidyut sahayak Junuir assistant for 881 posts
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POST OF VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ASSISTANT) UNDER PGVCL FROM THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES FROM GENERAL (UR), SC, ST, SEBC, EWS and PWD CANDIDATES AS FOLLOWS:
The best and easy app for voice to text converter. This app has provided you to create your own notes by voice typing offline app
Now use the easiest method of typing. Stop getting frustrated by regular mobile typing or regular voice typing. Your Phone should understand you, not the other way around. Voice Typing makes mobile typing easy - so you can focus on your text and thoughts - and not on the keyboard.
Features of speech to text:
- Simple and easy interface of voice translator
- Copy and paste text any social media app through the audio converter
- Your voice text you can save here. The app will maintain a separate list. That you can edit as well.
- Speech recognizer does not time out
- The font size of voice to text translator is easy to reading
- Easily share in audio to text translator
- Here you will get a full view of voice typing text
Required Skill :::
The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
Full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year.
Important Dates :::
Start Date and Time of Registration 26/12/2019, 10:30 AM
Last Date & Time of Registration 15/01/2020, 11:59 PM
VACANCIES FOR Vidyut sahayak Juni. Assistant :::
At present, there are 881 vacancies, however in future more vacancies are likely to occur till one year from announcement of result. The Roster position for current vacancies is as below:
Total Posts ::: 881
UR (OPEN) Male Posts ::: 169
UR (OPEN)Female posts ::: 83
SC Male Posts ::: 50
SC Female posts ::: 25
ST Male Posts ::: 6
ST Female posts ::: 3
SEBC Male Posts ::: 137
SEBC Female posts ::: 68
EWS Male Posts ::: 228
EWS Female posts ::: 112
PWD Posts ::: 57
Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/- Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules.
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03.02.2003.